Forum

Du musst dich anmelden um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

New MOHAA anticheat released

Hi Guys

Sorry for doing it in english, i might be dutch and life only 5km away from the german border however i am simply not good enough in typing or talking german to do so haha

As you guys might not know me, im Mr.Sandman aka Xarashin,  one of the Clanleaders of the #WoV clan and i would like to inform you that after months waiting the new anticheat has finally been released.

Feel free to check it out ?

https://www.x-null.net/forums/showthread.php/3258-NEW-ANTICHEAT-AlphaMAC-Is-BACK!!!!!!?p=32865#post32865

During wars but also in the public server i am trying to get as many players (WoV members & regulars) running it as possible, hope you do the same ?

This anticheat is however not working for mac users, but for mac users there isnt a cheat anyway!

Cheers & enjoy

[Quick manual on installation & using]

1. Create an account on the website
2. Download the alphamac and unzip it to your desktop
3. Download the mohaa version (from that website) and place it on your desktop
4. Make a copy of your unnamedsoldier.cfg from your existing game folder and place it into that 'new' desktop folder mohaa main
5. run alphamac (make sure u run as admin + you set the WHOLE folder save in your antivirus) and select the desktop folder mohaa.exe
5a. If you need your app key, you can find it while logging in to the website and click on home -> generate APP key
6. Typ in the ip of the server you need/want to join and set a name and click on GO!

voila joining the server running alphamac!

7. Once you finish your game, just quit the server and upload the files... (i have the WORST upload speed and it still doesnt take me more then 15 secs) and then close the program.)

kein Termin

fubu23 @ 22.07.2019 18:55
kann mir jemand erklären wie man mohaa online zocken kann ?
hey
hey
hey
hey
Bitch @ 07.04.2016 16:56
KOMMT DA NOCH WER
Tom @ 31.03.2016 15:08
lol, T-lala weis auch nicht so recht was er schreiben soll... Fällt mir jedenfalls auf :)
Bitch @ 31.03.2016 13:37
die bekommen auch alles kaputtgespielt hier;-)
Bitch @ 31.01.2016 00:52
thx schönes funny. ach ihr habt ja gar nicht mitgespielt :-)
Tom @ 22.01.2016 16:15
Läuft, Danke... aber wenn du das selber nicht prüfen kannst, was brauchst du dann die console dafür? nicht falsch verstehen, nur ich habe keinen bock jedesmal einen vollzulabern deswegen. "kanst du bitte" hättest du die güte" usw. die server zu start
  • Wir suchen DICH

United-Fairplay sucht neue Mitglieder.

• It's really, really cool

Man muss schon verrückt sein.

• Titanfall Spieler

Gut gelaunt? Dann bist du genau richtig.

• Teamübernahme

Wir machen das für euch: Server, Teamspeak.

• Best Multiplayer

Interesse an einer schönen Testrunde?

• Keine Kosten für dich!

Es gibt bei uns keine Clan Gebühren!

• Funnyanfrage?

Dann melde Dich bei uns im Ts.

• Just perfect!

Komm ins Teamspeak und überzeuge Dich!

• Gameserver Überfluss!

Ihr sucht Gameserver? Wir haben Sie.